Man was not intended to be alone. The same goes for women. We need each other for a myriad of reasons. We need each other more than we think we do. No gender is obsolete. Lonely? Hey, adopt a pet from a shelter. Rescuing an unwanted or runaway animal from an adoption center saves the life of the animal and can bring joy into your life, perhaps. If you aren’t crazy about having a pet full-time, become a foster parent and help out when needed. Again, why are you lonely? What’s the source? Be pro-active about your situation.
This is a big world. Start a club for people who feel just like you. Wow, instant friends. If you charge for admission to the club, you might even be able to profit off your loneliness. KIDDING! Hey, do something, no matter. Join a club, pick up a hobby, search for those online that talk about such hobbies or interests. Either way, get up, get out there, and take action. Break out of your lonely jail cell once and for all. No excuses. Are you looking for someone to spend your life with? Well, check this out …
“IF you don’t have my books yet, or the audio version of them to soak in all this knowledge into your life, then you’re missing out on A LOT! You owe it to yourself to acquire this knowledge! I know I wouldn't live my life without it, and neither should you! Contact me if you have any questions about my books/audio.” — Bart Smith, Author
About Bart Smith, Founder
Bart Smith is the author of several books, professional marketer and self-publishing consultant, a personal coach, and a dynamite, motivational speaker. A self-starting, life-affirming, renaissance man, Bart is an entrepreneur at heart, who also bakes the world's best chocolate chip cookies at BartsCookies.com. He shares his insights, skills, training and knowledge here, on his training website, MyTrainingCenter.com, and helps people make money online with his online marketing shopping cart software, InternetMarketingCart.com.
- Silent Treatments, The Dog House & Other Intellectual Punishments - October 31, 2015
- Outcast? Banished by Friends or Family? - October 31, 2015
- Looking For That Special Someone? - October 31, 2015
- Loneliness - October 31, 2015
- Invoice People (& Companies) Who Bug You, Seriously! - October 31, 2015
- How To Deal Tactfully & Creatively With Tele-Marketers & Solicitors Alike - October 31, 2015
- Friends, Best Friends & Soul Mates - October 31, 2015
- Mean, Nasty & Jealous Exes & Their B.S. - October 31, 2015
- Unhappy With The One You’re With? - October 31, 2015
- When Things Don’t Work Out - October 31, 2015
Order the world's best chocolate chip cookies today from BartsCookies.com!